The Swinery: West Seattle’s Source For Sustainable, All Natural Meats
- West Seattle artisan butcher features organic, free-range meat products that are free of antibiotics and added hormones
- Fresh sausage, applewood smoked bacon, and baked goods are made on site
- Also offers hard-to-find selections like suckling pig, Muscovy duck, guinea fowl, and rabbit
- Courtyard grill serves fresh sandwiches, burgers, and deli items
- Supports local farmers, small businesses, and growers
As west Seattle’s premier artisan butcher, The Swinery keeps meat products natural and healthy – the way they should be. Exclusively offering sustainable products that originate within a 300-mile radius, it not only supports local growers, farmers, and businesses, it also ensures you’re getting the freshest meats available. Cases are packed with traditional cuts as well as hard-to-find offerings like suckling pig, Muscovy duck, guinea fowl, and rabbit. Sausages, applewood smoked bacon, and even baked goods are house made, making it a one-stop shop for all your carnivorous needs. What’s more, The Swinery lets you taste its goods right on site. After selecting meats from the butcher case or deli, nab a seat at the courtyard grill and try a sandwich crafted from the same fresh meat you came for. Start your day with a breakfast sandwich of two eggs, Swinery sausage, and cheddar on a fresh roll, or count on Monte Cristo – ham and cheese fried in French toast batter – to make a stellar lunch. Burgers more your speed? Try the Swinery’s two-hander, which slathers 1/3 pound of fresh ground Thundering Hooves chuck with caramelized onions and cheese. If that doesn’t swine and dine you, we don’t know what will.